How is the typical session process?
A session generally lasts between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
- It starts with anamnesis: a questioning that allows the osteopath to know the patient’s reason for consultation. It's allow also better understand the patient’s living environment and any previous medical history.
- It continues with a series of tests in order to rule out what might require treatment by a doctor. It also allows to appreciate the patient’s body diagram and allows implementation of the most appropriate treatment.
- Finally: the treatment. With techniques adapted to each patient, it will help to restore balance and good mobility to the entire body.
During the tests and the treatment the patient generally wears underwear.
If the patient is uncomfortable, sportswear can also be worn (as long as the outfit allows for a large range of motion) .
- How much does a session cost?
The price of the consultation is :
- Adult: 60 euros
- Babies or children under 12 years old: 50 euros
Payment can be made in cash, by bank card or by Bizum.