Babies & children
Growth, learning to walk, falls, shocks, sometimes the stress of school, ...
All these events in a child's life can have an influence on the child's development.
The osteopathic follow-up will be able to help, thanks to soft techniques, to improve the disorders of the corporal learning (4 legs, walk, ...), to improve the statics of the child and its amplitude of movements.
Osteopathy will also help to correct tensions, blockages or imbalances that can lead to problems with concentration, fatigue, stress, sleep disorders, ..
Gentle techniques adapted to the age and morphology of each child will improve all these disorders. Collaboration with other health professionals is sometimes necessary for the overall care of children.
It is important to do a regular check:
- At the start of school and before starting a sport
- To promote harmonious development and prevent possible imbalances
You can consult an osteopath:
- To help control and balance body growth
- Treat headaches
- ENT disorders
- Disorders of concentration
- As an addition to an orthodontic treatment
- Problems of hyperactivity or from difficulty sleeping