Osteopathy will treat pain from functional disorders, taking into account the patient as a whole (body, psyche, antecedents, environments and habits).
At any age, our body undergoes traumas, transformations and as time passes, the ligaments lose their elasticity, the cartilages tend to wear out and without physical activity there can be a loss of mobility.
This normal evolution can cause osteoarticular and / or muscular pain.
Daily actions, poor posture, repetitive movements, stress, physical and emotional trauma are factors that can accelerate this development and cause functional disorders and pain.
Osteopathy will help to find the origins of imbalances and consecutive pain.
It can also be used preventively to ensure the preservation of good health.
You can consult an osteopath for:
- Back pain (cervical pain, back pain, lumbar pain or lumbago)
- Pelvic pain
- Pain resulting from trauma (sprains, dislocation, sub-luxation, muscle tears, …)
- Headaches (neuralgia, tension headaches, migraines, …)
- ENT disorders
- Anxiety, stress, sleep disorders
- Loss of joint mobility
- Digestive disorders (gastro-esophageal reflux disease , heartburn, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, …)
- Gynecological disorders (irregular periods, painful periods, …)
- Urinary disorders